|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||AU$140-160k + Benefits|
|Listed||Wed 20 Jun, 4:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We are currently seeking an Estimator with a background in Structural Steel. The client specialises in Bridges, Structures, Tanks and Pipelines as well as other bespoke steel projects.
- Providing expert steel business advice to the Division Manager
- Lead the estimating team, training and mentoring, preparing quotes and estimates for a variety of projects
- Research into fabrication practices, pricing and processes
- Coordinating between planning and production
What's on Offer:
- Annual Salary of AU$140-160k (Paid in local currency)
- Quality secure accommodation provided with Gym, Bar, Pool & Restaurant
- Company Vehicle
- All work Visa's provided
- Either reside in PNG or FIFO 5 weeks on 1 week off (flights will be provided to either Australia or NZ)
To be considered you MUST:
- Have relevant experience in a similar role.
- Be hardworking and flexible in your approach
- Have an awesome attitude with good common sense
- Be physically fit due to the extreme environment
- Experience of working in PNG would be advantageous but is not essential
- Have a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- Can pass drug/alcohol & medical testing.
- Able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
***IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION***
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive we only accept applications via our online system so we can manage them all. Please don't call or email to apply.
- Due to confidentially agreements with our clients, we're unable to give out further information about the role (e.g. location) other than what is listed above. Rest assured more info will be discussed at interview stage.
- You must include a current up to date CV, failure to submit a CV with your application will result in your application being rejected.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may take a while to respond to applications. Please be patient as you will get an answer from us about your application either via phone or email.
- You'll receive an automatic email straight away if your application was successfully submitted. If you don't receive this email then we did not receive your application.
WHO ARE WE? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff group, one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction, we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders, Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters & Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers & Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.