|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Every day, over 1,000 people work for Tradestaff in a variety of industrial roles ranging from temporary placements to permanent jobs.
Right now we're looking for Engineering Trade Assistants.
We have a variety of engineering clients who are always looking out for great workers from an engineering background.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Short & Long term assignments
- Weekly Wages
- Working for friendly teams
- Access to Training
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
We are interested in hearing from people with experience of any of the following:
- Metal, frame building & assembly
- Mechanically minded people looking for full time hours
- Basic welding & fitting of flat decks
To successfully apply for this role you will need:
- Your own reliable transport
- Previous experience working in the engineering industry
- Great ability to plan & prioritise workloads efficiently
- Self-motivation to work competently alone & also as a high-performing team player
- Strong communication skills
- To pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Have two recent & contactable work related references
- To be strong and fit
- To be available for a minimum of 3 months
- To be available full time
If you want Tradestaff to help you find your next role, get in touch today! We will get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.