|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
They are seeking an Operations Coordinator to join their friendly team at their Mount Manganui site.
This role is responsible for safe, efficient, reliable, cost effective operation of Mount Maunganui Terminal. This is a role requiring active participation by the incumbent in all areas of the terminal operations. The overall objective is to enable Mount Maunganui Terminal to achieve Operational Excellence including Nobody Gets Hurt.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Monitor and Influence Operations Team training plan development and delivery
- Plan, execute and participate in site emergency response activities as required by the emergency response plan to maintain state of readiness to respond to emergencies.
- Act as primary point of contact to transport companies for planned product outages, organised tankers and schedule marine activities.
- Coordinate and execute product specification changes and import/export of non-Terminal stored grades.
- Lead Procedure and JSA development for operational procedures and cataloguing as required.
- Be personally knowledgeable in operational standards - Tanker Berth/ Wharf/ Tank Farm, ER capability.
- Support application of processes to ensure High Risk Operations are managed.
- Take part in training and up skilling as required
- Operational support for change on site, including Management of Change document completion and implementation
- Commitment & understanding to Personal safety and operational excellence
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement and high degree of professionalism
- Passion to develop
- Functional Knowledge of following systems:
- DOAG, CIMS, BPR, PADP, PQMS, TAS, HCP
- Personal & Process Safety and MHF Safety Case requirements
- Specialized software packages [Impact, TRT, Holistec]
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of terminal assets and product movement
- Practitioner of Loss Prevention System (Safety) tools
- Working knowledge of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS)
- Effective communications
- Technical knowledge
- Inter-personal skills
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have an Engineering Degree
- At least 5 years' experience with the fuel industry
- Be a proven and capable Shore Officer
- Full knowledge on OIMS and LPS systems
- Proven strong management and leadership skills
- Understanding of Hydrocarbon Control Practices
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of terminal operations, assets, supply chain processes and product movement
- Functional knowledge and behavioural based safety and project management systems
- Incident/Near Miss investigate and reporting skills
- Able to create and review plant safety procedures and job safety methods
- Knowledge of proper use and choice of PPE, safety equipment, critical safety devices, and tools
- Strong knowledge of fuel and marine transfers
- Strong knowledge in Work Permit Systems
If this sounds like you & you want to grow professionally and build your career in a multinational organization then we would like to hear from you! Call Christina 09 918 7277 for more information or apply by clicking apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.