|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Thu 15 Aug, 3:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Experienced Oil & Gas/ engineering Project Manager?
- Adept at delivering medium to large sized projects?
- Looking to take your career to the next level?
Ready to join an organisation that is growing in 2019?
Fitzroy Engineering is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
Due to growth in our business we are of further expanding our capability in the Taranaki region to meet the demand of existing clients and future workload.
We are seeking Project Managers with a minimum of 10 years' project management experience, who will report directly to General Manager Project Delivery. Applicants must be extremely customer focused with the ability to lead medium to large sized projects. Competitive remuneration will be offered based on relevant skills and experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- A track record of delivering profitable projects
- Proven ability to manage internal resources, contractors and suppliers
- Relevant technical background (oil & gas, engineering or heavy industry)
- Commercial savvy and strong financial management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to lead and drive a team
- The ability to manage project quality ensuring controls are in place and the contract is delivered as per client and statutory specifications
As a major multi-disciplined provider of engineering services to the broad energy sector we know that our people are our most valuable asset, and we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance.
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training.
- Job variety, including travel to our various project sites as well as client sites.
- Job security and a safe work environment.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2019 where your passion for customers and project delivery is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If this sounds like you, apply today with your CV and cover letter.