|Company||Far North Holdings Limited|
|Location||Far North, Northland|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 12:44 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The role would be ideal for an experienced project engineer or project manager who is looking to build on their existing skills and gain exposure to the construction industry, across a variety of sectors: aviation, civil and maritime.
• Project Management and Contract administration
• Act as Engineer to the contract
• Tender Documentation and Evaluation
• Deliver project objectives within time, resources and budget constraints
• Progress payment claim review, approval and administration
• Risk Management
• Stakeholder engagement skills and resolution capabilities
• Monitor and control project to plan and manage quality assurance
• Liaise with the consultants, contractors and various stakeholders for carrying out projects successfully
• Experience in AutoCAD is beneficial
• Sound knowledge of NZS3910, Construction Contract Act 2004, building codes and RMA
• Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent and preferably in civil engineering is preferred but other candidates will be considered and assessed based on their individual tertiary qualifications and employment history.
Qualities we are seeking
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player
• Able to work unsupervised
• Strong computer skills
• Honest and trustworthy
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated and flexible
Ideally, you will have a minimum 5 years relevant professional experience in construction or within a client side environment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.