|Location||Ruapehu, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Fri 9 Mar, 10:56 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Veolia Australia & New Zealand is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water, waste management and energy solutions.
With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia & New Zealand.
We currently have a full time, fixed term for 12 months, opportunity for an experienced Contract Engineer to join our team in Taumarunui.
Do you want to make a difference?
We are seeking a talented engineer who is able to start immediately, to provide engineering services to our Ruapehu contract based in Taumarunui. This position will report directly to the Contract Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with drinking water standards for water treatment plants
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with resource consents for wastewater treatment plants
- Operational support to the water and wastewater treatment plant operators
- Water quality reporting and operational reporting to applicable clients
- Auditing and operational improvement tracking for all sites
- Applicable industry experience and/or appropriate qualifications required
We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills who takes pride in providing essential community services.
If you can build and maintain effective relationships and contribute to the operational success of the contract as a key member of our team we would like to hear from you.
THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT
Please apply by cutting and pasting the following link into your web browser:
or email email@example.com
Veolia Water Australia and New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer