|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 4:39 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We're looking for a Senior Engineer that has a people-come-first mind-set too.
If you are passionate about Wellington's environment, and the potable network in particular, are looking for an opportunity to use your talent for solving complex engineering problems, and are a recognised expert in asset investigations this is the role for you.
You will be a key member of our fast growing investigations team. You will thrive on developing environmentally sensitive and sustainable solutions and you will be experienced in preparing project briefs, plans, tender documents, supervising works and project managing.
To be successful in this role you'll have:
- the ability to take the lead on complex issues and provide support and technical expertise to the team
- a Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in Engineering (preferably Environmental or Civil)
- 8+ years relevant experience
- strong analytical skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills, able to put ideas across in a logical and coherent fashion
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- full drivers license
This is a great opportunity to work in an organisation that provides an essential, quality service to the public.
We are based in beautiful, easy-to-access Petone, surrounded by boutique shopping and lively cafes. We're proud of our great workplace culture and happy environment. We think you will be too!
Visit our website www.wellingtonwater.co.nz to read about the innovative things we get up to. You can also visit our careers page and read about the perks of working with us.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.