|Location||Far North, Northland|
|Listed||Thu 2 Aug, 12:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Broadspectrum is seeking a motivated and highly-organized individual to be part of their hardworking team in Kaikohe.
Our Facilities Management division in Northland operates 18 sewerage and 9 water treatment plants in the Far North
Reporting to our Quality and Compliance Manager and based in Kaikohe, an opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced individual to join us in the position of Laboratory Technician.
This position is part time (3 days per week) with some flexibility around hours.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Carrying out all tasks necessary to ensure timely and appropriate testing of water and waste water samples
- Accurately record all test data and complete reports
- Data entry (including Water On-line)
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Confident with safe chemical handling, Health and safety and Quality Assurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on the "Apply Now" button found on this page. To learn more about us, visit www.broadspectrum.com
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol check) and a Ministry of Justice check.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 100214