|Company||Fulton Hogan Limited|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know were only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best to join our teams! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We are committed to providing cutting-edge innovative, cost effective solutions for customers and for the community.
Following a growth in workloads, Fulton Hogan are now seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Water Services team based in Christchurch. You will carry out work on the water and potentially wastewater & storm water reticulation systems installed across the greater Christchurch area. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out all work associated with the operation and maintenance of drinking water plants in compliance with the New Zealand Drinking Water Standards
- Protecting public health and keeping water supplies safe with a strong focus on delivering the 6 principals of a safe water supply
- Equipment installation as required from time to time
- It is anticipated the role will expand into operating and maintaining 3 waters network assets as well
Our ideal applicant will possess the following:
- A diploma in water treatment
- Industry experience in operating and maintaining water treatment plants and water, wastewater and stormwater reticulation assets
- Experience in monitoring water treatment and reticulation systems via Scada and laptop
- Strong computer literacy including computer based maintenance management systems run from field devices (iPads)
- Demonstrate a high level of safety culture
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude and a willingness to work on a multitude of tasks
- Very strong safety awareness in terms of work activity and protecting public health
- The ability to achieve goals and deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- WTR and Class 2 Licence would be an advantage
- The ability to work as part of a team
Whats in it for you?
Fulton Hogan is a company that is dedicated and passionate about creating a safe environment in the workplace. You will be joining a team that encourages on-going training and staff development, and you will have the support and opportunity to up-skill and progress. Fulton Hogan guarantee 40 hours per week and offers a fantastic benefits package to employees.
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/join-our-team/job-vacancies or alternatively for a further information contact Shiloh on 027 252 7612
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.