|Company||Nelson Bays Football|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Mon 5 Mar, 1:43 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Nelson based
- Permanent full-time sports management opportunity
The General Manager – NBF will be responsible for growing Nelson Bays Football, including a focus on community football within the region, while also providing leadership support to Tasman United operations. Your focus will be delivering a sustainable sporting body through a range of financial, commercial, strategic, operational, coaching and development initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong experience and background within a sports management role
- High level of influencing and persuasion skill in a consultative manner
- Sound analytical skills with the ability to plan, fund and prioritise operations within a sporting organisation
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written at all levels to successfully achieve outcomes
- Have a pro-active, goal-oriented, and focused approach to the tasks and responsibilities associated with the role
- Possess demonstrated management and commercial acumen relevant to the position
- Possess well-developed advocacy, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Computer literacy - proficiency in the use of Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), data bases.
Reporting to the District Executive, Nelson Bays Footballs governing body, the General Manager will be accountable for the continued improvement of football within the region and we welcome applications from suitably motivated and skilled sports administrators.
To apply for this key leadership role at Nelson Bays Football please send your CV and a covering letter to Dylan Adams at email@example.com by 5.00pm on Wednesday 21st March 2018 or alternatively email Dylan to request a job description.
All applications will be treated as strictly private and confidential and will only be considered where the applicant has the immigration status to live and work in New Zealand