|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 13 Mar, 4:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Agoge won awards in 2017 for being a ‘master of growth’ in the Deloitte Fast 50, Excellence in Candidate Engagement at the SARA Awards and the Community Contribution award at the Westpac Business Awards. These awards recognise a commitment to people and exceptionally high-quality service.
As COO you will also be a member of our Senior Leadership Team. As such you will be an integral part of leading a rapidly growing business to meet its short and long-term strategies.
Constant improvement in the below areas is the goal;
- Improve our Ethos & Values: We have a phenomenal culture & ethos. You care about ethos and will always be pushing us to become a diverse, engaging and fun-loving company.
- Improve Customer Value: Your focus will be on making sure our customers get more value and continuously improving service.
- Improve Productivity: You are a leader who improves processes which in turn improves the overall productivity and therefore improves profitability.
- Improve Goodness: Lead everyone to love people more and be constantly looking for ways to increase the good we do.
- Improve Safety: Continually work to reduce the risks of being harmed and build a culture of safety.
- An adaptable Leader: You are someone who is constantly growing as a leader and working to grow the team around you.
Ideally, to be considered you will:
- Have 4+ years recent experience in the Recruitment Industry.
- You can demonstrate a deep love for people.
- Be comfortable directing a team across different geographic locations, who work in a 24/7 environments.
- Possess a strong grasp of strategy and financials.
Things you should know before applying:
- People are our core focus. We only employ staff who demonstrate "People Matter" through their actions.
- We are a fast-growing company who are passionate about developing people to become future leaders.
- We constantly aim to “Be the Best”; this means you will follow process to the letter and at the same time, use creativity to help us constantly get better.
- We love having fun and love getting the job done. You will need to be able to do both.
Agoge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While this role is full time and does require some amount of travel, for the right person, we are open to discussions around a flexible work schedule to find a solution that is beneficial for both parties.
Agoge is a social enterprise; this means that our core purpose for making money is to do good in the communities we work in and around the world.
Our intrinsic values are: Be Harmless | Be Caring | Be Fun | Be Creative | Be Lucrative | Be the Best. Find out more at agoge.nz
A) Click the apply button below, then send us your CV & cover letter.
B) You will then receive a link to coHired.com, which is an Agoge startup, where you will upload your CV (again sorry) and complete a short questionnaire. coHired is experimenting with the future of recruitment and trying to predict the Ethos of workplaces. Thanks for the extra effort, we appreciate you being a part of our dream.
For further information please contact James Grafas (CEO) on 029 226 3741 or Andrew Nicol (Founder) on 029 226 3739.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.