|Company||Buy NZ Made Campaign|
|Pay & Benefits||Phone and Laptop/PC|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 1:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The ED will play a key external role, promoting the organisation's work and cultivating relationships with a diverse range of licensed members and stakeholders.
The ED will develop and implement the organisation's strategic direction and work hands-on with staff and key stakeholders to align new strategies with all aspects of the organisation's promotional and administrative activities.
At the same time, the ED must oversee the Campaigns business operations, generating sound decisions to ensure that the organisation delivers results while meeting all of its responsibilities to BusinessNZ and its licensed members.
Buy NZ Made's small but passionate team are committed to furthering the goals of the campaign. The incoming ED will benefit from the skills and knowledge the team have developed as well as the recent restructure of the campaigns, rules, websites and back-end systems. The incoming ED will also find ample opportunities to develop innovative and creative initiatives making this a particularly exciting opportunity to shape the future of the Buy NZ Made Campaign.
View the full job description here: http://bit.ly/2palVac (copy and paste link)
Qualifications and Skills
• Must be a self-managing, self-motivated strategic thinker
• Demonstrate a high level of oral and written communication skills
• Be creative and have a good sense of humour.
• Have experience in running a variety of events.
• Experience with Social Media and Email marketing campaigns.
• Demonstrate good computer skills including with office and graphic programmes such as Adobe products or Canva or similar.
• Ability to work with your team hands-on and show a willingness to complete all organisational tasks as required while fostering a positive team environment.
• Demonstrate an understanding of business operations for varying levels of business including SMEs.
• Experience in sales and or marketing.
• Demonstrate the ability to understand legal and policy requirements.
• Skilled relationship builder and spokesperson, able to engage a diverse range of partners, members and other key stakeholders.
• Experience in budget and contract management.
• Experience with business management including legal obligations, accounts, process, tax, HR, and stock management
• Must be able to adapt quickly in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you if it does.
Applications close on March 29
Any enquiries regarding this position please send to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.