|Listed||Wed 27 Jun, 3:31 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia & New Zealand.
Veolia is seeking an experienced Regional Manager reporting to the National Operations Manager. You will be responsible for strategic planning and ensuring delivery on all aspects of Central Region and ensuring positive working relationships with Veolia clients and stakeholders and collaboration towards common outcomes.
This role is key to managing the senior stakeholder relationships and will be required to provide technical guidance and leadership to the Central Region Contract Managers.
The Central Region Contracts are currently Wellington, Whanganui and South Taranaki.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a focus to customer service and meeting key performance targets
- Provide leadership to Contract Managers and the Operations teams
- Identify new strategies to win and retain profitable new business
- Manage financial budgets and reporting
- Proactive commitment to health, safety and environmental standards across all contracts
- Maintain key client relationships
- Train, mentor and develop the team to ensure employee professional development and dual skilling for business flexibility and continuity
Skills of the successful applicant include:
- Bachelor of engineering degree and/or relevant tertiary qualification
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a management position with at least five years’ experience in water and wastewater infrastructure and its planning, design and installation, drinking water standards and/or resource consent compliance
- Proven ability to establish and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to understand business and contract models
- Experience in leading a team and driving results
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT
Please apply by cutting and pasting the following link into your web browser:
Veolia New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer