|Company||Peter Walsh & Associates|
|Pay & Benefits||Negotiable; depending on experience etc.|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 1:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Ability to lead staff with confidence and clear,consistent direction.
- Understanding of farmers and the importance of top quality service.
- Experience in the procurement and marketing of livestock.
- A passion for the livestock industry, with the courage to challenge “business as usual”.
- Motivated to achieve results, with a positive, can do attitude.
- Ability to perform well and remain calm under pressure.
Reporting to the General Manager, the role will include;
- Managing up to 20 livestock brokers, plus casual staff as required.
- Developing stock number and sales income budget/targets.
- Monitoring sales performance and delivering on targets.
- Training and development of all staff within the team
- The development of new ideas/initiatives to maintain and also generate new business.
This highly challenging, yet hugely satisfying position, managing a successful team of great people will be well supported by an excellent administration team and innovative senior managers. An attractive remuneration package will be enjoyed by the successful applicant.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.