|Company||Clarkson Electrical Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 11:24 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage our Nationwide Fuels business. We currently maintain approximately 200 fuels locations from Northland to Invercargill and are looking for an experienced and passionate manager to drive this growing area of business.
Reporting to the General Manager the role will oversee all aspects of the fuels business, from day to day maintenance through to installation projects, managing a growing team of Supervisors and Technicians
The role has a wide range of responsibilities including HSE, Customer relationships, Leadership, Workflow management, managing financial budgets and KPI's, Pricing and Tenders, Operational Efficiency and facilitating ongoing learning and development of the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively leading, managing and motivating staff to deliver outstanding customer service to our customers
- Driving continuous process improvement and business growth ensuring all policies and procedures are met and maintained
- Ensuring ongoing development, training and succession planning for staff
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders, including, clients, subcontractors and colleagues.
The successful candidate will look after the day to day operations whilst managing safe working practices and profitability.
The candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Customer Focus with a passion for delivering excellence
- Minimum 10 years in the fuels industry with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in management or supervision having demonstrable success in the industry
- HSE Focussed and passionate with the ability to lead by example
- Pro-active and results driven with strong leadership skills
- Adaptable and confident with change
- Collaborative and team orientated
- Integrity – honesty and ethical / professional standards
- Ability to deal with pressure and is well organised
- Accountable and responsible for decisions and commitments
- Decision maker and problem solver
- Communication - able to express ideas clearly and effectively - written and verbal
- Financial Management – understands profitability and cash flow impact of decisions.
- Builds relationships
If this sounds like you, please forward your curriculum vitae, together with a covering letter detailing why you are the person we are looking for today.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered, including vehicle and bonus.
General Manager - Operations
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.