|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 6 Jul, 4:38 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Intelligent Transportation System Solutions
- Activate Strategy, Engage Staff and Support Superior Customer Service
Connexionz designs and delivers end-to-end Intelligent Transportation System solutions for transit agencies and private enterprises across the world and has done so for over 20 years. With 15 employees (including two based in the United States), their in-house engineering team have developed some of the most innovative integrated hardware and software applications on the market which are able to grow and adapt with technological advances. A publicly listed company, Connexionz has over 300 shareholders and prides itself on continuing to launch and maintain successful technology projects based on their four foundational pillars of innovation, scalable solutions, expertise and continuing to be industry leaders. Following the recent CEO resignation, Connexionz is looking for their new Chief Executive Officer to continue to grow the business whilst maximising staff and customer engagement.
Reporting to the Board, this autonomous role will provide effective strategic and operational leadership to Connexionz, driving the identification, assessment and delivery of suitable opportunities to ensure further sustainable growth. The CEO will also be responsible for:
- Developing a culture that facilitates world class levels of staff engagement
- Continuing a focus on product excellence and superior customer service delivery
- Ensuring Shareholders have confidence in the organisation’s leadership
- Enhancing Connexionz’s exceptional reputation.
Suitable applicants will have:
- A proven track record of success working in a senior leadership capacity, delivering profitable and sustainable business growth whilst also ensuring customer retention and facilitating high levels of employee engagement
- A well-developed level of commercial acumen, including a practical understanding of the requirements associated with being at the helm of a publicly listed company and reporting to a Board
- High levels of emotional intelligence with proven communication, presentation and relationship building skills, as required for the diversity that comes with leading a globally focussed business
- Proven leadership capability to create a culture of excellence, trust and collaboration
- Knowledge of/experience with technology.
This is an excellent leadership opportunity to take a leading-edge, New Zealand owned tech company to the next level on a global stage.
To apply in strict confidence now, email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting 006103TMJ. Applications close on Sunday, 22nd July 2018. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
To view a position description, please visit the Job Search page at www.sheffield.co.nz.
For more information please phone Gretchen McFadden on +64 3 353 4350.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.