|Company||JKP Services Limited|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||$51,000.00 pa|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 9:23 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a general manager who will focus on managing the new business.
Your tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Planning policy and objectives for the business;
- General management of the business;
- Liaising with Korean business partners in relation to the import and export;
- Assessing changing situations and responding accordingly by issuing commands and directives to subordinate staff;
- Authorising the funding of major policy implementation programs;
- Preparing, or arranging for the preparation of, reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Selecting and managing the performance of staff;
- Overseeing, and sometimes participating in, accounting, sales, marketing, and human resources.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree of level 7, equivalent or higher in business administration;
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in the business administration, finance, and/or international trade;
- Be fluent in both Korean and English – this is essential because you are required to liaise with Korean and domestic business partners;
- Have knowledge of (and/or hold a certificate of) Electric Vehicle market trend; and
- Have high motivation and energy level.
Your usual working hours will be Monday through Friday 9 am to 6.00 pm (40 hours per week with daily 1 hour unpaid lunch break – subject to change by mutual agreement).
Your annual salary will be $51,000.00.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 12pm on Monday, 23 July 2018.
PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR VISA STATUS IN YOUR APPLICATION.
Kuk Ju (Sam) Park
JKP Services Limited
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.