|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 1:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Caring about the welfare of our people is something we all have in common, no matter the size or nature of organisation or business. We understand that all companies have a heavy focus on compliance in the workforce, however there is growing need to improve health, safety & wellness leadership to keep our people safe throughout all levels of a business.
At Pamu Academy we recognise the need to encourage transformational leadership through behaviour change, ensuring that an effective health and safety culture is embedded throughout a business
Due to an increase in customer demand, we are seeking a motivated health and safety professional with a passion for leading transformational change within the agricultural sector.
Relationship building, and superb leadership skills are fundamental for this role. This position is relatively autonomous and will suit a self-motivated individual who is capable of prospecting, winning new customers and developing relationships.
This role has many facets, but the primary purpose is to:
• Deliver budgeted numbers of safety & industry wellness programs, grow revenue and establish sustainability for future years
• Facilitate industry wellness & safety leadership programs
• Design and grown curriculum material as the business develops and matures
• Develop & implement with customers, programs to create long term value and return on investment
• Provide Leadership coaching
• Manage key accounts and grow customer base
• Raise industry awareness for health & safety
• Raise the profile of the Academy within ministerial and regulator arenas
To apply for this role, you must have:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in both the agriculture and health and safety sectors,
• Strong, recognised and developed networks across relevant industry sectors
• Passion and drive to transform agricultural and primary industry health, safety & wellness performance
• Good financial business acumen and strong knowledge of health and safety legislation
• Experience in facilitating and successfully delivering leadership programs
• Experience in building highly effective mutually beneficial relationships with customers
• Proven record with setting, implementing & achieving budgets and targets
• Ability to work outside of work hours to attend events (may include weekends and evenings)
• A current and clean full New Zealand license
Pamu Academy provides a safe workplace and the successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test and a criminal background check.
Apply to Rebecca.email@example.com including a brief covering letter and a current CV.
Applications close 5 pm, Friday 20th July 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.