|Company||Cycle Journeys Ltd|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||* Strong reputation in the Cycle Tourism industry|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 9:40 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Strong growth over the past 7 years has created the opportunity to expand the management function, supported by Owner/Directors who seek to reduce their day to day management involvement. An ambitious four year plan has been finalised by the board which will guide business activity.
We are seeking a GM who is intermediate in their management career and has:
- Management experience involving annual planning, budgeting & reporting,
- A strong background in people management, operations & logistics
- An understanding of what it takes to manage a profitable business, develop and grow partnerships and make strategic market decisions.
- A background engaging with Sales and Marketing concepts
- A great personality with a Can Do attitude and solid leadership style.
- An ability to build and maintain relationships.
- An outdoor appreciation and engagement.
- Business financial understanding or an interest in developing this aspect.
View our website for more information on the company www.cyclejourneys.co.nz
While you are with us, you’ll learn more about the tourism industry, interact with our great group of accommodation providers and rub shoulders with some of those enthusiastic cyclists. Although seasonal, regular travel to our depots will be required from our Christchurch base.
If you have all these skills and an enthusiasm for providing fantastic customer service to people seeking a great time on their holidays then we look forward to hearing from you.
A great fit for a personable, motivated outdoors enthusiast.
Please email to register your interest with us, by providing your CV that will support your cover letter outlining why you'd be such a great person to work with.
Contact Geoff Gabites before Saturday 28th July 2018 (at the latest).
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.