|Company||Catholic Cathedral College|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||By Negotiation|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 12:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This role is to provide strategic management of our finances and facilities to ensure a safe and attractive learning environment for our students and staff.
Catholic Cathedral College is located in central city Christchurch. We provide education to Catholic girls and boys from Years 7 to 13. We are proud of our strong tradition in educating young Catholics on this site from 1865.
We require a passionate and experienced Executive Officer.
You will be providing strategic management to the school's Board of Trustees, Principal and College staff, taking care of Human Resources and Administration Management, the collection of fees and flow of resources (Finance Management) and our buildings and facilities (Property Management).
What you need:
Naturally, you are someone with good management skills. You should have at least three years finance experience - a tertiary qualification in business or finance is desirable. Along with an ability to manage staff, we would want you to have:
- Previous experience working in a secondary school, and a good working knowledge of Employment Contracts.
- An ability to prepare Financial reports for internal and external use
- Experience with Property / Facilities management, including hire of facilities, repairs / maintenance, managing contractors & Health and Safety.
- Superior computer literacy skills including experience with most Microsoft packages and accounting packages, such as Xero, Kamar Student Management System, and Novopay
- Excellent listening skills, a good sense of humour and the ability to relate comfortably to a wide range of people
For an employment pack please contact: email@example.com. Applications close on Friday 27th July 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.