|Listed||Thu 21 Jun, 2:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As the Principal Advisor you will be involved in monitoring progress against strategic outcomes including investments.
As part of your job you will support the wider Business Advisory Services team in the analysis, design and delivery of business initiatives to meet Employment Services strategic and business plan objectives.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- A proven track record of experience and achievement in an analytical role, utilising complex information
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information or areas of work and come to an understanding of unfamiliar and complex issues
- Proven ability to think strategically, develop frameworks, and manage systems and processes
- Ability to quickly identify ways of thinking about the problem or issue and possible pathways forward
- Experience proactively identifying key relationships and possessing an ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships
You will also need to have:
- Good written and general communication skills
- Proven ability to develop trust and credibility with managers and staff
- Demonstrated commitment to effective client servicing and the ability to liaise with all levels of staff within the Ministry
- Ideally, an understanding of the public-sector environment including the performance, reporting and financial management regime
- Ideally, an understanding of the processes that underpin the operations of the public-sector environment, including Cabinet and parliamentary processes, accountability and reporting
For full job description and more information please contact me with the job number 93160 at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can also apply directly online with a copy of your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.