|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Are you committed to leading and guiding a team toward realising an organisation`s goals and making a difference?
- Interested in being based in the Capital within a world-class organisation aimed at enabling people?
This Dynamic and forward-thinking team are looking to find a Principal Policy Advisor, who thrives at working collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional team to create best-in-class solutions. If you are passionate about proactively delivering a positive experience and impact to the public...this could be the opportunity for you...
To be the ideal candidate you will thrive in an agile environment and possess effective leadership skills. Through your stellar problem-solving skills and high quality qualitative and quantitative analysis you will positively impact the trends and initiatives of the organisation.
You will drive and enable the development and implement the Policy and Standards strategies. You will do so by overseeing the process of consultation and drafting of all policies and related documents, including writing documents as required.
- Providing hands on leadership and support to the wider policy team.
- To oversee the creation and workplan of any Professional Liaison Groups or other working groups created within Policy & Standards.
- Working collaboratively with both external and internal stakeholders on policy issues of relevance to New Zealanders.
- Communicating and promoting awareness and delivery of these strategies across the organisation.
- In depth knowledge of policy environments or policy related roles with demonstrated knowledge of leading, supporting, developing and managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of diplomacy and political awareness, and ability to work effectively as a member of the senior management team.
- Excellent oral communication skills, with ability to engage different audiences, convey complex information in an accessible way and prepare and give presentations to different audiences.
- Experience of, and aptitude in, report writing for a range of potential audiences.
- Developing appropriate performance management arrangements and establishing effective monitoring procedures.
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
SL - JO-1806-47981
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.