|Pay & Benefits||NZ$85000 - NZ$100000 per annum|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 9:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
As a Policy Advisor, you will working closely with a range of organisational wide stakeholders to document technical issues within the business. You'll utilise your natural curiosity to understand a variety of ICT specific business policies, document best practice and embed them into the wider organisation.
- Provide advice to the business on compliance and the businesses obligations.
- Oversee and take ownership of any compliance exemptions communicating and risk associated with non-compliance
- Analyse and research relevant technical frameworks
- Have oversight of any ICT Policies, Risk Assessments and Certification & Accreditation issues that are impacting the business.
- Understand the mechanics of policy development within the public sector
- Ability to create workplace memos, technical documentation and policy documentation.
We're looking for people that have the following:
- Ability to tailor your communications style to various stakeholders within the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in both a project based and BAU environment.
If this is something of interest to you; please submit your application via the 'apply now' portal or contact Randstad Technologies on 04 471 4871
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.