|Company||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 4:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Lead a team of investigators in the Regulatory Services Group
- Combine your leadership skills with your strong investigations experience
- Drive the delivery of investigations into serious and complex matters in the gambling system
- Be part of a growing, dynamic, modern regulator
Working at the Department of Internal Affairs, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
As one of Government's larger regulators, Regulatory Services aims to minimise harm and maximise benefits through effective oversight of three key regulatory systems: anti-money laundering and countering financing terrorism, gambling, and digital safety. We are a responsive risk-based regulator that uses innovation and collaboration to maximise our impact to achieve desired outcomes for New Zealand communities.
We are looking for a Manager Investigations who will be responsible for ensuring a strategically targeted, integrated, consistent and outcome-focused driven approach to serious, complex and/or high risk investigations and prosecutions across the Gambling group. The Manager Investigations also has oversight of our responsibilities under the Private Security Personnel and Private Investigators Act 2010.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in a leadership role involving forward planning, development and assessment of options for achieving longer-term goals, and management of risk.
- Experience in developing investigations protocols for an operational business.
- Demonstrated success in leadership and management of complex multi-agency investigations, and a track record in delivering high quality prosecutions to achieve compliance outcomes.
- Knowledge and a sound understanding of regulatory and compliance functions and purposes.
- Good relationship management skills to build purposeful relationships and gain the confidence of diverse stakeholders.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting position and want a job where the work you do matters to communities across New Zealand we would like to hear from you.
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 23 July 2018
For more information please contact: Charlotte Stanley on 09 362 5127 or email@example.com