|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 4:48 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Do you want to work on topics of significant public interest?
- Variety of work and subject matter
- Immediate start through to March 2020
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience writing briefings and responding to Ministerials and OIA’s
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills
- The ability to quickly assimilate new information and areas of work
- Experience working well under pressure and to tight timeframes
- Proactive relationship management skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good knowledge and experience of governing legislation; in particular the Privacy and Official Information Acts
We’re looking for people who enjoy making a difference and contributing fully to the work of a team. These are roles that involve relationship management across the organisation, including close liaison with the Minister’s office.
To find out more please contact Kirsty Brown on 4999 471 or email Kirsty.email@example.com You can also visit Hot Jobs at www.h2r.co.nz, quoting reference number 25143. All applications will be acknowledged by email.