|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 3:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
This is a contract position for 14 weeks between November - February, based in Wellington.
The role involves :
- Providing strategic investment advice - Identify, analyse and develop potential business investment initiatives. Work with stakeholders to support investment case development.
- Plans the implementation of projects to minimise impacts on customers and achieves the successful delivery of projects.
- Supports the business planning cycle, budget coordination and development
- Support the relationships with the relevant Ministry corporate teams to ensure alignment and integration of consistent practices.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, knowledge and expertise:
- Strategy and policy experience within a government function, including strategic investment planning, business case writing and analysis
- Planning and reporting cycles and requirements within government.
- Experience of the budgeting and reporting cycles and requirements within government.
- Using data-led business analytics to generate insights and actions to improve business performance.
- Relationship management across a wide range of public service agencies
- Effective communication skills
Please APPLY NOW to send a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining how you match above skills we are looking for - quoting Job # 100953
For further information about Policy, Strategy, Planning and Reporting job opportunities contact Kathy Claridge on Kathy.email@example.com or 04 471 8970.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically and we will assess applications as we receive them.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Bilge MacPhee and Kathy Claridge are Beyond Recruitment's Policy and Government Team