|Company||Tauranga City Council|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 11:01 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
As a result of an internal transfer we are looking for a Digital Capture Coordinator to join us on a permanent part time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Enterprise Information Management team which sits within our busy Digital Services team. Together, the Digital Services Team is responsible for enabling the organisation to achieve its goals through the use of information, insights, collaboration, technology and digital.
The purpose of this position is to, firstly, manage the preparation, scanning and quality assurance checks of documents converted to a digital format, and to suggest improvements to the way TCC manages its conversion of paper files to electronic documents. Secondly, to be an expert in working with electronic documents, categorising and combining using PDF bookmark templates. Electronically load or profile documents into EDRMS, capturing complex metadata with high quality standards.
For this role, you will have;
- Experience in operational or administrative business environments with a focus on records and information.
- Strong analytical skills and innovative thinking.
- Proven initiative and good judgement skills.
- The ability to multi task and make quick, informed and independent decisions.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to manipulate documents in a digital environment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written essential.
- Strong customer focus and commitment.
- High level of accuracy, methodical and logical.
If you are excited by the challenge of joining a high performing team, and are ready to make a difference to your community and the environment in which we live, we'd love to hear from you and have you join our team - Apply Now!
For more information, refer to the detailed position description which is available via our careers page.
Applications close midnight 28th June 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.