|Company||Tauranga City Council|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 5:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is an exciting opportunity to join the busy Digital Services team! Together, the Digital Services Team is responsible for enabling the organisation to achieve its goals through the use of information, insights, collaboration, technology and digital.
We are looking for an exceptional Project/PMO Coordinator to help "Build and enable a leading smart city". Reporting to the Portfolio Management Office Manager, it is the Project / PMO Coordinator's role to provide professional project/PMO coordinator services involving the provision of assisting Project Managers and PMO Manager with planning, advice, organising, securing and managing resources and delivery of project goals and objectives, to achieve specified objectives and outcomes for various divisions of TCC.
Types, methods and complexities of projects will vary but will include the provision of new business processes, org change, application and infrastructure.
Key result areas will include (but not be limited to) a) Project Coordination, Planning and delivery, b) PMO Operations, c) Relationship Management.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 5 years proven experience and demonstration of successful project/PMO coordination across org change, digital and IT infrastructure projects
- A formal tertiary qualification in information systems, project management or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in risk and project coordination with in medium to large scale enterprise
- Demonstrated success in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Versed across Microsoft tools (including but not limited to) Project excel, power point and Visio
If you are excited by the challenge of joining a high performing team, and are ready to make a real difference to your community and the environment in which we live, we'd love to hear from you - Apply Now!
For more information, refer to the detailed position description.
Applications close 27th June 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.