|Pay & Benefits||NZ$65000 - NZ$85000 per annum|
|Listed||Thu 26 Jul, 11:24 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About the Company
The client operates in a highly dynamic industry with many complex challenges ahead of it. The environmental policy implimented by this organisation will have lasting effects on the New Zealand economy. The company is hugely values based, with a strong vision to serve New Zealand comunities. A drive to make a genuine difference will create a natural affinity to the organisation's mission.
About the Role
The role has a regional focus which can be serviced from either Dunedin or Invercargill. There is a high degree of autonomy, with flexible working hours available for the right candidate. The brief centres around the effective analysis, preparation and advocacy of policy in the Otago/Southland region. Knowledge and previous experience with the Resource Management Act is highly valued.
- Analyse district and regional RMA plans, including full participation throughout policy processes
- Prepare discussion papers and policy statements
- Active advocacy of policy
- Consult and maintain close relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
You will have a desire to serve and make a difference in your field. A genuine passion for meaningful policy analysis will govern your success in the role.
You are likely to have RMA Planning experience but candidates with a more generalist policy or legal background are also encouraged to apply.
- Remuneration package that sits very competitively in the market
- Genuinely exciting and challenging opportunity that will look great on CV
- Work for a well respected organisation led by an experienced leadership team
- Tailored development plans and flexible hours to suit lifestyle
How to Apply
Please use the 'APPLY' button to register your interest, or feel free to give me a call on my number below.
Eden Brown - Fluid Recruitment
03 467 7223