|Company||Waikato District Council|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 10:47 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
If so, we are on the lookout for a new Team Leader to join our Resource Consents department.
This is a great opportunity for a resource management professional to make their mark on an established, high-performing team. The team is responsible for a variety of services and works with a range of customers meaning no two days will be the same!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- leading and engaging a team of technical and planning professionals to deliver a high standard of service with a focus on the customer
- supervising and coordinating the delivery of: planning and engineering reviews of building consent applications; development contribution assessments; subdivision post-approval processes (223s/224s); land hazard database management; and property numbering.
You will have:
- a tertiary qualification in resource management or a related field
- ideally a minimum of seven years' experience working with the RMA and with local authority statutory planning tools
- the ability to lead, motivate and encourage team members to recognise and achieve their potential
- experience supporting the implementation of new systems and processes.
You will also have excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for - then we would love to hear from you.
Applications close Wednesday, 22 August 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.