|Company||Napier City Council|
|Location||Napier, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 10:59 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
1. permanent position working 20 hours per week
2. fixed term position for 12 months working 20 hours per week
Both positions are required to work any of the 7 days. Hours will vary due to seasonal demand.
Do you have great knowledge of what there is to see and do in Napier and the Hawke's Bay region, do you enjoy talking to visitors and local residents, and are you passionate about Napier as a destination? This could be the role for you! We have an exciting opportunity to join our team at the Napier i-SITE and Par2 Mini Golf.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- To fulfil the i-SITE New Zealand 100% Pure Welcome promise, delivering on visitor expectations with ‘Brilliant Basics and Compelling Differences'.
- To act as the first point of contact for visitors and local residents in the community, providing them with comprehensive, objective and accurate information regarding visitor attractions, accommodation, transport and general information in respect of Napier, Hawke's Bay and New Zealand wide travel destinations.
- To sell and place bookings on visitors behalf for attractions, accommodation and transport and to provide a retail sales service.
- To build strong relationships with operators and suppliers as key industry partners in our business.
- To help with the retail operation of the facilities
- To support the effective and efficient operation of the office and maintain the i-SITE Visitor Centre on a daily basis.
If this sounds like a role you would like to get stuck into, then please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.