|Company||Environmental Inspections Ltd|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Pay & Benefits||Fixed $513.59 per week|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 4:50 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
The successful applicant will receive all relevant training necessary for the job.
The position requires being available on an on-call basis and capable of carrying out an appropriate response to animal control and high priority pollution incidents during the weekend and outside regular working hours (with working hours off!)
The successful applicant will be expected to work mostly unsupervised (with backup) and be able to use his or her initiative.
Things to be aware of:
- Need to be available on-call and able to respond between 4.30pm - 8am Monday to Friday and during weekends/public holidays
- Will normally work 3 weeks on 1 week off
- Will receive an on-call payment of $513.59 per week regardless of hours worked
- Can expect on average to work approximately 10 hours per week responding to calls
- There may be additional work available (both during working hours and after-hours) which will be paid at $25 per hour
You will need:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Current full New Zealand vehicle drivers licence
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- An affinity with animals
- Conflict resolution skills
- Affinity with technology
- To be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in New Zealand
Successful applicants must be eligible to obtain a Certificate of Approval from the Ministry of Justice.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.