|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 25 Oct, 10:09 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Growing business
- Varied, hands-on role
- North Shore Location
This organisation is a specialist private medical provider that has grown and diversified in recent years. With a second facility under construction in the North Shore and increasing volumes this role has been created to support the existing Admin Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to start as soon as possible.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining various relationships with Patients, Health Insurers, Doctors and Specialists
- Patient Management, booking procedures, assisting with enquiries
- Procedure and Clinical Coordination
- Reception duties and greeting patients
- General Administration and office management
- Accounts Administration like credit control, Accounts Payable and processing invoices
- Use of MedTech32, XIMS etc.
- Training to be provided at Head Office
Skills and experience:
- Previous Medical Administration required
- Good all round administration skills with a working knowledge of accounts processing
- Strong relationship building and patient liaison skills
- Ability to prioritize and use initiative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and spoken
- Be friendly, approachable and professional. A people's person.
This role would suit a highly organised, detail oriented, patient and empathetic person, who is motivated by helping people and their team.
What's in it for you:
This is a great opportunity to become part of diverse business that is growing significantly. If you are a team player, well organised with strong communication, passionate about helping people, then this could be your chance to shine. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, great working relationships and the opportunity to advance your career in one of the largest private treatment centres.
Apply now or for more information contact Tanya Carrancho from Velocity Recruitment on 09 920 6670.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.