|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 8 Nov, 11:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work for a well established organisation in a supportive team environment
- Combine your healthcare background with coordinating services
- Permanent Job with working hours of 08.30-17.00 Mon to Fri
We are looking an upbeat Registered Nurse/ Allied Health Professional for a Clinical Care Manager Role. You will be working for a well established Health Care Organisation who's values are all about family, fun, and hard work. Having the right people for the right job is key to making their organisation work.
- Manage the co-ordination of multiple clients cares, ensuring all clients are fully staffed and that care plans and documentation are up-to-date and adequately maintained.
- Act as an expert clinical resource using advanced assessment skills tools.
- Develop individual service plans in collaboration with consumer, family, whanau, utilising a determined tool
- Ultimately your daily goal is to ensure you deliver nothing but the best to your clients.
- To enable you to do just that you will be supported by a friendly and experienced team of professionals, in a warm family orientated environment, paid competitively and enjoy flexibility you would be hard pushed to find anywhere else.
- Be a Registered Health Professional with New Zealand experience and a current APC.
- Have a current New Zealand Driver's Licence
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, team building skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be computer Savvy, be able to pick up new programs easily as you will be creating, editing and sending out important client documents.
- You will be service driven with the ability to transition new clients into our service, able to identify issues before they arise and able to think laterally and on your feet.
- Can effectively supervise, train and coordinate staff to provide services in accordance with agreed Care Plans.
- Knowledge/experience of working with older people and/ or those with disabilities in the community
- Empathy and commitment to excellence in community care.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and think this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you. Apply now or call Clodagh on 027 700 0035 for further details.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.