|Listed||Mon 26 Mar, 11:02 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- General Practice
- Permanent and casual roles available
- Join our friendly and supportive team
We have a permanent part time position available, this is 24 to 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday or Sunday when the practice is rostered on for admin support duties.
We are also looking for casual receptionists to join our casual pool, to work on an as needed basis. If you are an experienced medical receptionist/ Administrator looking to work within a dynamic team environment this is for you.
The receptionist's main purpose is to provide a welcoming face for the organisation and provide excellent customer care to our patients and their family.
You will bring to the role:
- Experience in administration and working in teams
- A professional attitude, great customer service and a meticulous eye for detail
- Enjoy working in a diverse environment
- Be able to work well under pressure in a busy practice
- Exposure to MedTech 32
- Proficient computer skills using MS office
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Be a team player and willing to help out
- Be forward thinking and use initiative
The successful applicant will be flexible with hours, able to work evenings & occasional weekends, methodical with a systems orientation, and have a good head for numbers as well as good people skills. Previous medical centre receptionist experience is preferred. Experience with Medtech 32 is an advantage.
Please indicate in your cover letter which position you are applying for.
For more information and to apply online, click Apply Now button below.