|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 4:05 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- General Practice
- Permanent part time position
- Join our friendly and supportive practice team
- Early May start date
Due to one of our dedicated receptionists relocating, we now have an opening in our busy medical centre and are on the hunt for the next person to join our team.
This is a permanent part time position working 27 hours across three days, Monday to Friday.
The receptionist's main purpose is to provide a welcoming face for the organisation and provide excellent customer care to our patients and their family.
You will bring to the role
- Experience in administration and working in teams
- A professional attitude, great customer service and a meticulous eye for detail
- Enjoy working in a diverse environment
- Exposure to MedTech 32 essential
- Proficient computer skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
The successful applicant will be flexible with hours, methodical with a systems orientation, and have a good head for numbers as well as good people skills. Previous medical centre receptionist experience is preferred. Experience with Medtech 32 is an advantage.
For more information and to apply online, click Apply Now button below. To discuss this role please call Lisa, People & Capability Administrator on 09 571 9102.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.