|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 27 Oct, 11:03 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- $19 Per Hour +
- Fully funded Level 4 NZQA Training and Professional Development
- Full Orientation in Green Bay- West Auckland
Come join this specialist team supporting one of our young female Brain Injury client. As a specialist provider of Homecare and Healthcare services, we pride ourselves on providing the best care, by hiring the best people. We work very hard to ensure the right fit for our clients.
An opportunity has arisen within one of our specialist team supporting one of our female Brain Injury client. Working at least 5 days per week( Monday- Friday) from 2.30pm - 6pm. She will require assistance with her daily activities. She enjoys Arts, likes to get out and about so its important you are able to drive her safely to places of her interest.
The ideal person will:
- Have previous experience in complex cares working with people with Brain injury
- Able to use a hoist and has previous experience using a hoist
- Relevant Qualifications or willing to work towards a fully funded Level 4 NZQA
- Must have Full Clean NZ Drivers Licence, reliable car and able to drive mobility van
- Be softly spoken with good listening skills
- Very good communication skills and excellent command of the English language
- Able to maintain personal boundaries and maintain privacy & confidentiality
- Be a Team player
- Resilient, enthusiastic, outgoing personality - with a kind heart and a good sense of humour
This is a great opportunity to become part of a great team, where you will be supported by highly skilled co-ordinators. The key for us is your high standard of care and reliability!!!!
Contact us today on 09 354 3202 and speak with Hina Ratna or alternatively please forward your expression of interest, along with your CV via email to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.