|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 31 Oct, 11:06 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- $19 Per Hour +
- Work close to home
- On-going training and professional development
Life Plus are seeking experienced caregivers who are willing, mature and driven to join our busy bureau in assisting a range of clients in all surrounding areas of East Auckland and South Auckland.
We have a variety of casual shifts available for you!!
You will need to have:
- A Care giving qualification or a minimum of six months recent Care giving experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency using a hoist and other manual handling equipment although this is not a necessity.
- You need to be flexible and reliable
- You must have a full license and a reliable car, this is a necessity!
- You need to have current work visa or NZ residency.
- You need to be able to work more than 20hrs a week this role will not suit students
In return you will receive ongoing education and training along with constant support from friendly Co-ordinators.
If you would like to further your experience and grow your CV contact us today on (09) 3543202 for more information or forward your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.