|Listed||Fri 25 May, 11:33 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
|Reference||Activities Co RA|
In this role you will be organising and running a programme of events for our hospital residents.
We have a part time position available working the following shifts:
- Saturday and Sunday 1000-1600
- Tuesday and Wednesday 1300-1630
Key skills required:
- Experience organising programmes of events
- Aged care experience preferred
- Empathy and patience with the elderly
- Enthusiastic and creative - ability to think outside the square!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current, clean NZ Drivers licence
- Creative, fun and rewarding role
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Beautiful, resort style village
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Retirement Village in the video below.
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.