|Pay & Benefits||NZ$19 - NZ$23 per hour|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 5:20 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
We have clients based in and around Hamilton who depend on caring teams to manage their days and nights. This is a position of trust as they rely on you to maintain their dignity and well being.
To be considered for one of these roles, you must have:
- full drivers licence they have manual and auto vans
- Caregiving experience up to level 3 NZ healthcare qualification
- Be reliable they cant move till you get there
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Friendly, out going personality but know when to give them space
In return, you will achieve:
- Job security and the possibility of picking up extra shifts or back up work with these clients
- Excellent starting rate
- Geneva Healthcare provides the opportunity to complete complex cares training
- Sick leave and holiday pay
- Personal consultant support
We have many hours on offer for the 'right' carers to join these teams. If you feel you are skilled in all aspects of personal and intimate cares, can fit in to the way their family lives, then I want to hear from you!
If you are interested in any of these roles please apply and send a current CV. Unfortunately, these roles do not suit student Visas.
You must be a resident of this country to apply!
(Only those who meet our criteria will be contacted for these positions)
Call Bobbie to find out more - immediate start available
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.