|Company||Access Community Health|
|Listed||Tue 29 May, 1:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• We can offer a minimum of 30 guaranteed hours per week, with the opportunity for more work if desired
• Work is available in Kapiti, Wellington Central, Mana, Upper and Lower Hutt
• Full induction and client specific training will be provided
• Hours available include day, evening and sleepover shifts
Access Community Health is one of New Zealand’s leading home healthcare organisations, specialising in home-based support. We work with the Ministry of Health, District Health Boards and ACC among others, to support more than 20,000 people around the country. We are dedicated to giving our clients the care and support they need to live independently in their home and communities. Access is a member of the Green Cross Health group - a leading New Zealand primary health care provider.
We are looking for trained, experienced staff who
• Hold a NZ Certificate in Health & Wellbeing Level 3 or 4 or equivalent or
• Have trained as an enrolled or registered Nurse in NZ or overseas
• Have the right to work in NZ
For a copy of the role description please visit www.access.org.nz/careers/current-vacancies
Applications will close when positions have been filled.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please complete an employment application from our website https://www.access.org.nz/Careers/Vacancies and send along with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
You can learn more about how Access supports people to remain independent in their own homes through our Youtube video at https://youtu.be/WBEDqcEnKVc or visit access.org.nz
He kapiti hono, he tatai hono, he manaaki tangata
We connect, we customise, we care for our people
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.