|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 30 May, 10:07 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Edith Cavell is situated in the centre of Sumner Village, 5 minutes walk to the beach and a 15 minute drive to Christchurch. There is a regular bus service to all the main central schools. Sumner is a surfers paradise as well as having a family friendly outside pool area, park and beautiful beach. Coffee shops and restaurants galore, bohemian bakery and boutique cinema.
We are seeking a Caregiver to join our team on a full time basis.
This is an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our elders, who make the job a pleasure.
Applicants should have the following:
- Minimum of 6 months work experience in Aged Care in New Zealand is preferable
- Eligibility to work in NZ;
- Understanding the needs of our Elders and delivering service excellence;
- A fun-loving personality with a positive attitude;
- High energy, enthusiasm and a team player;
- Must be able to work on a rotating roster which includes weekends and night duty
- Empathetic and caring nature;
- Must be available for all shifts (AM, PM and Night Shift)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. The successful applicant must be able to complete and pass a NZ Police check.
If you are willing to learn and adapt in a busy changing industry, then we want to hear from you.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand and be able to pass a police check.
Applications close: 29 June 2018