|Company||Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 12:17 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
The Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury is an independent, not-for-profit community and residential rehabilitation service provider. We specialise in providing intensive rehabilitation services for people who have a traumatic brain injury.
We have exciting opportunities available for casual rehabilitation assistants to work in our five bedded rehabilitation unit based at 279 Ilam Road, Christchurch.
If you are interested in a challenging but rewarding role and wish to develop your skills as a rehabilitation assistant then we would be very interested to hear from you.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications and skills:
- Previous skills in a rehabilitation setting would be an advantage
- Have or be willing to work towards NZQA Level 4 in Brain Injury or an equivalent qualification.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Full drivers' license would be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate efficient time management and the ability to work autonomously but be part of a team.
Some flexibility is required as the shifts are working across 7 days as per the roster and you must be willing to work the occasional night shift.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.