|Location||Far North, Northland|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 11:17 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
If you live in the Kerikeri or Kaikohe areas and would like to support clients in their homes and communities, this could be the opportunity that you have been looking for. We are looking for support workers to join our teams to work with a wide range of clients providing them with the support needed during their rehabilitation after an injury and enabling them to regain as much independence as possible.
Presently we have both full time, 40+ hours in Kerikeri, and part time, 20+ hours in Kaikohe, positions available. As you will be working a variety of shifts rostered over a 7 day week, which include day, evening and weekend shifts, flexibility with hours is a must. If you have a warm, friendly personality, a desire to help others and would like a position that is both varied and rewarding, we would love to hear from you.
- full induction and client specific training
- excellent rates of pay based on qualifications
- mentoring and support
- on-going training in rehabilitation services and support
Typical responsibilities include:
- household management including meal preparation, shopping, cleaning
- personal support including showering, dressing, grooming
- assistance to get out and about in the community
- a current full driver's licence sand reliable transport
- reliable and professional with a can do attitude
- able to work independently and follow instructions
- have a compassionate and caring nature
- experience is desired but not essential as full training will be given
- have good communication skills and fluency in English
- eligible to work in New Zealand
Healthcare Rehabilitation specialises in providing injury related support, nursing and rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand. As New Zealand's largest ACC contracted supplier of home and community support services and a provider of ACC nursing services, our goal is to provide the best possible support to people that maximises their independence after an injury.
Healthcare Rehabilitation is a division of Healthcare New Zealand Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Healthcare of New Zealand Holdings Limited (HealthCare NZ).
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.