|Company||The Supported Life Style Hauraki Trust|
|Pay & Benefits||TBA|
|Listed||Mon 10 Sep, 3:38 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
|Reference||Casual and FTE|
We have a number of Casual and Permanent vacancies available, covering a variety of shifts, including Nightshift, Sick and Annual Leave. Hours of Work: Various, depending on position.
Helpful Key Attributes:
- To have experience in the health and disability sector.
- To be flexible with your times as some evening/night shift work will be required.
- To be a great motivator and have a demonstrated ability to get alongside and ‘walk in someone else’s shoes’
- To hold a current Full Drivers’ Licence and the ability to drive a manual vehicle as our staff transport the people we support in our company fleet.
- To be eligible to work in New Zealand (if you need a work visa it must be valid for a minimum of one year from the date of application)
- A level of resilience is required as there will be times when you will need to respond to some challenging behaviours.
- To be committed to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
The successful application will be dependent on a current Department of Justice clearance.
Full and comprehensive induction and training will be offered to the successful applicant as well as opportunities for further professional development.
All applications may be in writing or emailed (CV and Cover Letter) and sent to:
Alesha Te Amohanga, The Supported Life Style Hauraki Trust, PO Box 524, Thames 3500. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday 30th September 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or NZ Work Visa. Work Visa’s are to be valid for a minimum of 12 months from application.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.