|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 20 Nov, 2:05 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Varied role with great team environment
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
About Ryman Retirement Villages
Ryman Healthcare's Diana Isaac Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. Everything we do has to be good enough for mum and our team love putting smiles on our resident's faces.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as a Caregiver. This is a Part time position working Saturday and Sunday 2300 - 0700.
In this role you will:
- Provide high quality care whilst building strong relationships with our residents
- Work closely with, and support your colleagues
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided
We asked our Caregivers what they love about their jobs, they said:
- Sharing stories with residents
- The great team spirit
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Working in the beautiful facility and gardens
They also love our awesome technology, their modern uniforms, the approachable management team and the reward when they get a big smile from a resident!
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Outstanding communication skills
- A reliable, friendly and professional manner
We'd also love you to have experience working in Aged care but that's not essential.
If you are interested in working for a company with a clear purpose that are committed to safety, kindness and developing our people we would love to hear from you.