|Listed||Thu 21 Nov, 10:48 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Must live in Darfield, or close by area to be considered for this position
- Make a real difference in your Community
- Must be available Mornings, Evenings and alternative Weekends
Access Community Health is a division of Green Cross Health and is a leading healthcare provider in New Zealand. We specialise in home-based healthcare and support, and have been at the forefront of community health since the 1920s. To care for over 20,000 people nationwide our skilled team of nurses and support workers rehabilitate and maintain an independent lifestyle in their homes and communities.
Access clients are the elderly, people with disability and those recuperating from illness or injury in the home. Our support workers are caring people with a commitment to providing the best possible support to our clients, and giving them the assistance they need to live independently in their homes and communities.
We’re looking for people with a desire to make a valuable and rewarding contribution to our communities by joining our team.
- Personal care, including showering, dressing and grooming
- Cleaning, meal preparation and shopping
- Supporting rehabilitation and independence in the home and community
- Providing a friendly and supportive service to our multi-cultural client base
- Reliable transport and a current drivers licence
- Genuine commitment to ongoing training in national NZQA certificates
- Absolute honesty, reliability and integrity
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
Qualification dependent plus In-between travel allowance and Weekend working allowance
For a copy of the application form, role description or for more information please contact Tracey Moss on 0800 284 663
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please apply by sending your CV to
Those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
He kapiti hono he tatai hono he manaaki tangata
We connect, we customise, we care for our people
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.