|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$19 - NZ$23.50 per hour + 8% holiday pay|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 12:18 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Geneva is currently calling out for all carers with previous experience in healthcare to support our valuable clients based in Milford, Takapuna, Forrest Hill, Belmont, Devonport or Castor Bay. Shift times may vary however we can guarantee permanent clients for you if you are flexible, reliable and are willing to go the extra mile to help our clients.
- Low level personal cares - this includes assistance with showering, toileting, dressing, grooming
- Meal preparation (and/or feeding if required)
- Basic home help - this includes assistance with vacuuming, laundry, dishes, mopping
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Due to the nature of the cares involved - previous experience in healthcare preferred
- Be committed to both our clients and your work
- Must be eligible to work in NZ
- Must have own reliable car and a clean driver's license
- Must be based in the areas advertised
Benefits of joining the Geneva family:
- Weekly paid hourly rates + 8% holiday pay
- Online and on-the-job training and develop in healthcare including NZQA equivalent healthcare qualification
- Comfort of working close to home
- Free uniform as well as travel reimbursement
- $50 gift voucher if you refer a successful candidate
Don't delay, apply NOW to make a difference in someone else's life!
For more info, please contact Sara on 0800 266 577 ext 9823
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.