|Company||Open Home Foundation|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Thu 29 Mar, 12:37 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
OHF is committed to mobilising the mainstream Christian community to serve Tamariki and Whanau in Aotearoa New Zealand.
This is an opportunity to combine your outstanding parenting skills with our commitment to care for young people who have experienced great challenges in their lives.
The ideal applicants will:
- An in-depth understanding of how the role recognises the special relationship between Maori and Tauiwi
- Be excellent at quickly establishing confidence, rapport and routine with the children/young people;
- Be open to learning and implementing new parenting strategies as agreed to by the therapeutic care team;
- Have no children under 17 living at home;
- Have NZ residency and a full driver's licence.
For an application pack or further details please contact:
Open Home Foundation
p. 04 566 3990