|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 30 Mar, 10:05 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
Give back to those in your local community today! Here at Geneva, we are currently searching for support workers to care for our clients currently located in Kumeu and close surrounding areas. Typical duties include: personal cares (assisting with showering, dressing, toileting), meal preparation, as well as household management (vacuuming, washing dishes, laundry). Previous healthcare experience isn't necessary, but some prior experience is preferred.
Saturday and Sundays between 6am to 6pm
Additional work may be offered
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full drivers license and reliable transport
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred
- Individuals who are willing and able to provide high quality of care while respecting professional boundaries
- Ideally live in West Auckland
Benefits of joining the Geneva family
- Opportunity for a $50 voucher reward when we hire your 'Refer a Friend'
- Travel reimbursement between your clients
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- Provide NZQA equivalent qualifications
Apply now or contact Delisha at 0800 266 577 for more information
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.